Saturday, October 13, 2012

trudging along


ok so I am learning a lot about myself here, A major issue that MS sufferers go through is "brain fog" or a haze as I like to call it. If you had a Pac-Man like auto immune disease fighting blindly against your brain you too would have issues with short term memoru recall... Mood is another big issue

I'm having an issue posting here, I think we all broke blogger :(

I decided to come back, it is weird to read about certain situations at the same time they are effecting your reading process.. hence the title of the post, trudging along

See ya in a bit

1 comment:

  1. I always have a hard time reading about something that is personally affecting me at the time, but I also find it enlightening. I hope it's having the same effect for you. Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete