Saturday, October 13, 2012

cutting it close

GOOD MORNING!  Time to start off on another reading adventure and I feel good, woke uwithout too many concerns, took my vitamins and I'm drinking my coffee. I'm in the process of starting and I thought I'd answer some questions!!

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

1 I am from Port Saint Lucie Florida!! WOOP WOOP!
2 It's not all in your head, a book concerning MS and behavior.. deep stuff but since I have MS I wanted to start off with something close to me :)
3 lol Umm I guess my pretzels
4 well I'm running late at the moment so I'm not prompt lol
5 I wouldn't do anything differently! no regrets!!

ciao!! gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment