Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy March!

In many states across the US, March is observed as MS Awareness Month, Having MS and viewing visual aids such as the one to the side help me to remember that I'm only human and that I should get back on track "agenda"wise with my blog. I'm reminded of the Charles Barkley commercial from the 90s the famous "I am not a Role Model" from Nike, in regards to holding myself up to some unseen standard for my behavior on Facebook and  this blog. My behavior or rather my feelings of being ignored or unnoticed are just typical for mood or minor depression, the only thing I could tell you the reader is that I will try to be on the ball a bit more

I am aware that I'm not a role model or even a spokesperson, but I can still try to be a friend, Hi! My name is Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment