Saturday, December 3, 2011

100 post wrap-up

according to my blogspot dashboard THIS will be my 100th post and I thought I'd share something a little out of left field. Lately I've really been anti-social, the only setback with that is that I haven't attended my in-person MS Support group for the last three months. Aside from going to the gym I just don't enjoy being around people at times, It's really a shame, in the meantime I try to keep myself informed online (re: MS). The next meeting is in January and I do plan to attend that one..
sometimes hanging out alone is ok, making it a habit is not good 

Aside from my bouts of being a recluse I do try my best to include myself through family members or through Facebook, although I have to admit that sometimes I do feel the urge to just turn off the laptop and just hole up somewhere non-digital. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment