Wednesday, April 6, 2011

thoughts of the week and motivation

I've been having success at my physical therapy, my balance continues to improve, partially because the Tysabri (natalizumab) is doing it's job in fending off the renegades who are trying to slow down my brain and I think the other part is my choice in workout music. I am not trying to be sarcastic with that last thought, being fully motivated is of great importance especially in my case and I assume the situation that many are in. Getting up and moving to a song is much more doable than trying to do that to the Fox news channel. My other thoughts lay with CCSVI, I subscribe to Google Reader that sends me Blog postings on an hourly basis, that along with Facebook gives me alot of postings about ccsvi, from my side or as far as I'm concerned the ccsvi or Liberation procedure is still not proven to me. The Pro and Con camps have alot to argue but I still remain against only until its more widely accepted. I know that tysabri faced its problems with JC virus and pml but the FDA cleared it. soooo that's this week so far from me

No comments:

Post a Comment