Thursday, November 22, 2012

being thankful

I guess I'm not as vocal as most folks when it comes to being thankful but I can assure you I am. On days like this before I go to my parents house and mix and mingle with my family I will be asked more than once How I'm doing, in situations where I mingle with my family or other folks who don't know how MS 'works' it can get frustrating. It can get frustrating being asked the same questions of  'When are you going back to work?' or being told ''but you look good'.

I try to take situations like these in stride, it's not anyones fault that they don't know (In most occasions I try to educate but once you explain it for the 8th time you get tired).

I am thankful especially this year because I feel a good moderate strength in my legs and although I did have a fall at the gym on Monday I am thankful that I can continue to build up my legs and I'm thankful that I can still use my legs (although with a cane, but still thankful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment