Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon Post 2

it's almost 1pm est, I've been at this for five hours. Once again I'm taking my time to deliberately read and enjoy and I'm glad in doing so because this is turning out to be a great book. I believe that taking an extra B-12 capsule helped because I'm having no vision problems or MS Fatigue. My wife took one of her readathon breaks to heat us up some TGI Fridays Potato skin treats (so good) and I returned to a great point in my book.
SPOILER ALERT! young Abraham is saved by a mysterious stranger who turns out to be a well intentioned vampire his new friend teaches him how to hunt down evil doing vampires and more importantly how to protect himself (it sounds hokey but bear in mind my short description doesn't do this story justice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment