Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BOOK REVIEW Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb

NOT an MS POST:

I received an e-book via Library Thing, since I'm starting the readathon soon I figured I'd give my eyes a warm up and this did the trick. In this book MJA Ware tells the story of Nate and Misty. The two are best friends and the story opens with them trying to run away but returning home only to find their town empty, except for the hordes of the undead roaming about trying to eat them. Along the way they meet Kali a wiz kid who doesn't have too many friends but he warms up to Nate and Misty. 


MJA Ware tells a fun story that any kid would enjoy, it's not really gory and graphic, also Mr Ware makes it a point not to use curse words for dialogue. All in all this is a fun read, a good story for a kids book 

No comments:

Post a Comment