Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Awkward MS

One thing I have learned to appreciate from reading Blogs or Facebook posts from other MSers is the tendency for some MSers to be self deprecating. I can REALLY identify with that mindset and that type of humor and that  is what attracted me to "Awkward Bitch", it is the tale of fashionista and chanteuse Marlo Donato, her life here in the states and the challenge of moving abroad only to find out that she has "incurable autoimmune disease". There were points in the story that I laughed out loud, points that I could sympathize with Marlo cause I too have had a "dead toe". Without saying too much more I wholeheartedly recommend this book to my fellow MSers and anyone interested in an MS book that isn't just going to throw medical jargon at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment