Monday, October 24, 2011

toot my own horn?

I like sharing on this blog, the fact that I share information makes me happy. When I'm offered the opportunity to post or guest-blog at another blog I take advantage of it. Last week an original posting of mine(not featured here first) was featured on the Erase MS blog. I shared my own experiences kind of like I do here. It's nice to be recognized for something you do but in the long run I just try to share here just to try and speak with my fellow MSers, (I'd say commiserate but that involves pity and I don't like that) I also try not to get a swelled head, offering guidance to someone who was just diagnosed (last week or whenever) doesn't make a an MS Yoda it just makes me a possible friend (to someone).

http://erasems.org/news/2011/oct/20/multiple-sclerosis-manly-disease-guest-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment