Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Read-a-thon post 1

it's that time again, to enjoy the fun side of reading, For this go-round I've chosen Stephen King's "Different Seasons" I haven't gotten terribly far considering that we're only an hour into the read-a-thon. The first part is the basis for a well known movie "Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption", I', having fun with the subtle differences between the story and the movie.

I'm trying to be generous with my reading times because of my cognitive issues (ie I might have to re-read a sentence). Well, back I go!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the readathon. I've not read much Stephen King, but look forward to finding out what you think about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day of reading and remember to just relax and enjoy it!!

    King is a great way to start your day!
    Team Golden Grahams Cheerleader-Staci

    ReplyDelete