Thursday, May 8, 2014

ok so I'm still here

I really haven't given up on the blogging process the only excuse - only reasonable excuse is burn out, physical and information burn out and what I mean about information burn out is the dozens of MS sources that I have throwing information at me, information is good but if you take in so much it can fry your brain. Blogging has been fun but I built it up too much in my brain and since I fell off the radar I've been enjoying my anonymity too much pressure  I haven't fully disappeared I have been enjoying tumblr which is a micro-blogging site
 
 
I have also been into Munny figures, I try to use a work area that I set up for myself in the garage however that usually doesn't work because the garage gets kind of hot and I can't do much
tooling around with this Munny
 


No comments:

Post a Comment