Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Status Update 7/3

working backwards from this posting time, I fell in my kitchen, fell backwards right on my ass, fell HARD on my ass, it's a good thing that I have cushion back there. It wasn't like one of my typical falls, my legs didn't get caught up in something and I didn't trip- it was more of your classic feeling like you just got unplugged so your standing-up power was taken away. Before that, this afternoon my neighborhood had some strong wind gusts that knocked down some power lines. I endured at home for about an hour before the heat forced me to find a better environment. Fast forward to two hours later and the power was finally restored. Aside from my butt pain I feel sluggish, my main priority is to hydrate for my Tysabri infusion on Friday. and WAY before the blackout I was trying to look into my web cam difficulties no luck just yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, and SO sorry you fell - ouch! and yes, MS sucks especially in the Summer.
    Love to you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete