Sunday, November 6, 2011

fun with fonts







I have to apologize, I have been writing at a snails pace since the readathon. I have just had my attention pulled into different areas recently. I was reading in the Erase MS mailer about Teri Garr and how she is making a difference by her speaking engagements and as a member of the board of Directors for the Nancy Davis foundation. It got me to thinking about what I have been doing or to put it more directly, What MORE can I do? it's not that I'm trying to outdo people here but I look at a fellow MSer like Ms Garr as inspiration. One thing that I'm fond of doing is making little illustrations through the 'Paint' feature on my laptop, mostly taking fonts from online sources and typing out inspirational ideas or thoughts to help others. I just wanna try to do more sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment