Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Getting over it

I came to the conclusion that if I'm going to be imparting a little bit of wisdom or guidance here on this blog I should get over my fear of taking a peek at my brain. Yesterday I made it a point of viewing my MRI and having the details explained to me. I was given a detailed tour of my head in a matter of slivers. It was a black and white MRI that made my brain look a nice shade of gray. I was kind of expecting my lesions to be these ginormous white blobs but I was relieved to see that they were small white areas. I was also relieved to learn that my disease modifying drug (tysabri NATALIZUMAB) is working for me.


                                                                                                                                 (not my MRI)

No comments:

Post a Comment