Friday, May 13, 2011

confessions of a swiss cheesed mind

I wrote out an extensive posting yesterday right before blogger crashed and took my posting down with it, "Save" be damned. I started off by confessing that in the seventeen months since I've been diagnosed, I have gone through a total of four MRIs. I have never really viewed my MRI results I've pondered why that is, Perhaps fear of viewing my own brain sliver by sliver?  the claustrophobia part of it really doesn't bother me, it's more of the being subjected to a 2 hour bizarro concert of hums whirling magnetos in my ear. I had my fourth MRI this morning and I've decided to "man-up" and finally take the plunge. I wrapped up my morning by taking my monthly tysabri infusion (number 10!), and so far I'm feeling good. I am achy from the 2 1/2 hours stuck in one position not moving, thank God for couches!

No comments:

Post a Comment