Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Physical therapy and romper room collide!

At my physical therapy center theres an elderly patient who has the same treatment schedule that I do, she's brought there by a man and woman in their thirties and they have the habit of bringing a small toddler with them. There is nothing wrong with children, they are the future after all, but after 20 minutes of this poor child running laps around the room and yelling bloody murder I feel like losing it. I can't make my sessions later in the day because I am fatigued in the afternoon and my sessions are at 11am. I know I'm making too much out of this but it is really starting to bug me. I've told the staff numerous times and I even tried later appts but that made me tired. Am I alone here?

No comments:

Post a Comment